Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Meeting People Is Easy

Today I'd like you to look at something else!
Not only do I not have any motivation to write any content for the usual Tuesday post, I'm not sure that I actually have the strength left in my arms to hold them in the position required to type several hundred words. I'm at a yoga intensive this week, you see - spending time with one of my lifetime's greatest friends and pushing my mental and physical boundaries at the same time. I already have some funny stuff written for you for Fashion Friday, but today I would like to introduce you to a writer I am falling in love with. It's perhaps a bit awkward as I've never met Joslyn in person and I think our relationship is quite unbalanced (I'm not kidding. I think she's amazing), but when are relationships ever truly balanced?  Not-So-Young on Venice Beach is her post from June 21, 2012 to her blog Cirque du Malaise. Read her other posts too. I really liked this one, so I thought it would be a nice place to meet up. 

1 comment: